Children are expected to attend school wearing the school colours of red and grey dressed appropriately for the variety of indoor and outdoor activities, which they will pursue during the day.
School uniform can be purchased online from School Trends our uniform provider https://www.schooltrends.co.uk/uniform/JohnRayInfantSchoolcm71hl
Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly marked with their name.
- White shirt / blouse / John Ray polo shirt
- Grey trousers /skirt / tunic
- Red jumper / cardigan / John Ray sweatshirt
- Red gingham dress in summer
- Black shoes or sandals
PE Uniform - Children to come to school in their PE kit on their set PE days. Please check with your class teacher.
- Red shorts and White T-shirt for P.E.
- Trainers for physical activity
- Black Jogging bottoms and sweatshirt (non hooded) for outdoor activity
- Please provide a named PE bag for kit.
- No Earrings (Please remove on the morning of their PE day)
It will be helpful to your child’s teacher if your child could:
- Put on and take off their coat and shoes
- Dress themselves
- Use slip on or buckled shoes (velcro is easy)
- Have easy fastenings on clothes