Well, what a busy year we had last year, and what a fantastic total!
Between both schools, we raised an amazing £10,427.43 2022-23!! Thank you to all of you for making this possible. Some of the projects/trips we have funded this year are included below.
- Coaches for year 2 trip to The Lion King
- A new shed for the foundation playground
- Tidying the infant sensory willow tunnel and making safe
- New sandpits for the nursery
- Subsidised the year 6 hoodies
- Sweets for the year 6 disco
- Lots raised to go towards new equipment for the junior school playground
We try as hard as we can to plan events that we really think you and your children will all enjoy, but it's been especially difficult this year to find volunteers to help us run these events.
There will be more information out about how the PTA works, what plans we have and how you can help in the new school year. Look out for the date of our AGM next term.
It's been an especially tough year financially for everyone, and the schools are no exception. Thank you all again.
The Friends of JRI&JRJ